NEW iDig CT740 Connect 2D+ Excavator Grade Control System w/ Spotman CT140T GPS Rover
We are an authorized iDig dealer. Discover the iDig excavator guidance system, which is useful for all your construction sites and WILL save you valuable time. No need to leave the cabin to check the measurements, no risk of tearing cables, and this system can be adapted to more than 100 machines and/or buckets. For all field applications that you will be confronted with your excavator, iDig Grade Control System will be your ideal partner: Excavations, Foundations, Trenches, Slopes, Embankments, Parking Lots & Swimming Pools. Dig to the nearest centimeter with the correct percentage of slope and save time on your sites.
Increase Productivity, Time and Money
- No need to constantly stop your machine to check grade
- No need for a grade checker for grade control
- All information is shown in real time in the cab
- Eliminate the grade checker in the hole and over digging thanks to a better accuracy
- 2D+ Eliminates the need to re-bench every time the excavator moves
- GPS/GNSS Corrections are used to track the excavators exact position
iDig System is Made for Site Conditions
- With the Bluetooth connection, you remove the need for cables
- The iDig is compact, durable, and waterproof
- Works with any rotating laser (but not required)
- Can grade to slopes, creating custom finished grades
- Solar charging eliminates the constraints of regular charging
- Install (AND Calibrate) in just a few hours
This Kit Includes:
1 - iDig BT142 Control Box CONNECT Series (LED 7" Display)
- 2D+ Option Enabled
1 - iDig BT445 LED Bluetooth Position Indicator
1 - iDig XD466 2D Sensor
1 - iDig BT411 Combo Sensor
3 - iDig BT407 Mini Angle Sensors
1 - iDig CT140T Spotman GPS/GNSS Rover w/ Tilt
1 - iDig BT244 WiFI/Bluetooth Key
1 - iDig Padded Transport Bag
1 - iDig Hard Transport Case for CT140T Rover
1 - iDig CT149 Connect Control Box Cradle
1 - iDig BT447 LED Display Cradle
1 - iDig Suction Cup Bracket with Arm
1 - iDig Flat 3M Mount with Arm (For Control Box)
1 - iDig Connect & Power Y-Cable (Control Box & 2D Sensor)
5 - iDig Lever Plate Kit for Each Sensor
1 - iDig Installation Kit (Includes Poles and Laser Pointer)
1 - iDig CT139 GPS Holder Support Plate
1 - 4K Equipment Adjustable Bipod
1 - 4K Equipment Rover Rod
Warranty: 1 year warranty, with a 30 day return policy
Model Number: CT740 2D+
The iDig Spotman CT140T GNSS Receiver requires corrections for accuracy, this can be done through a GNSS Base Station or Network Solution.
- The Base Station option is slightly better with quicker accuracy, an iDig, Trimble, Topcon or Leica Base Station can be used as long as the radio format will communicate with the iDig CT140T (UHF 450-470 MHz is preferred).
- The Network option uses a Cellular SIM Card in the iDig CT140T Rover and connects to an Internet Base to receive Corrections. The cost and options vary by state/location, you can contact us with questions!
Give us a call at 360-571-2346 for customized pricing! All Equipment Ships UPS Ground Within 1 Business Day (Expedited Shipping Available).
WarrantyThis Includes a 1 Year Warranty along with a 30 Day Return Policy. Warranty will cover repair, replacement, or refund at sellers discretion.