Hemisphere GradeMetrix VR1000 Excavator Machine Control Kit (Large)
This kit uses the new Vector™ VR1000 hardware and the GradeMetrix® Machine Control & Guidance Positioning Systems software to provide an easy to use and accurate GPS Positioning system.
Hemisphere VR1000 Excavator Control Receiver
The Vector™ VR1000 is Hemisphere GNSS’ premiere multi-GNSS, multi-frequency position and heading receiver designed specifically for the machine control market. Providing precise heading, Athena RTK positioning, and full Atlas capability, its rugged design is compliant to IP69K, MIL-STD-810G, and IEC 60068-2 standards. The VR1000 supports antenna separations up to 10 meters, offering heading accuracy to 0.01 degrees RMS in addition to RTK position accuracy and full support for Hemisphere GNSS’ Atlas Global Correction Service.
- Multi-Frequency, Multi-GNSS
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, and IRNSS
- Athena™ RTK, Atlas® L-Band, and SBAS-Capable
- 1059 Channels
- 10 Hz Update Rate (20 Hz Optional)
- Multi-frequency GPS, GNSS, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNS
- Integrated Ethernet, CAN, internal 400 MHz Radio, Serial, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
Hemisphere GradeMetrix® Machine Control & Guidance Positioning Systems
GradeMetrix is Hemisphere GNSS’ high-value machine guidance solution for high-precision GNSS-based machine control and guidance applications and systems. Hemisphere’s GradeMetrix portfolio includes solution offerings for dozer and excavator earth-moving applications. Hemisphere continues to make significant strides forward with its next-generation GradeMetrix solutions through its network of machine control dealers and value-added resellers. Whether it is grading, mining, excavating, or compaction applications, GradeMetrix solutions provide superior performance at an exceptional value.
- Dynamic cut/fill to tracks, or bucket
- 2D, 2.5D, 3D operation modes all standard
- Supports tilt bucket option
- Supports laser receiver option for higher accuracy elevation demands
- Simplified User Interface
- Multiple views include plan, profile, cross-section and more
- Supports industry standard file formats including: dwg, dxf, LandXML
- In-field design: Build flat pads, build single, dual, or multiple slopes, and global map projections
This Kit Includes:
1 - Hemisphere VR1000 Excavator Machine Control Receiver
1 - Hemisphere IronOne Display
1 - Hemisphere Excavator Install Wiring Kit w/ Sensors & Masts
2x - Hemisphere A46 GPS Antennas
Condition: Brand New
Model Number: VR1000 LARGE
Warranty: Includes a 30 day return period and 3 year warranties on the display, receiver, and sensors, and 90 day warranties on the cables and brackets.
Give us a call at 360-571-2346 for customized pricing! All Equipment Ships UPS Ground Within 1 Business Day (Expedited Shipping Available).
WarrantyThis Includes a 30 day return policy along with 3 year warranties on the display, receiver, and sensors, and 90 day warranties on the cables and brackets. Warranty will cover repair, replacement, or refund at sellers discretion.