Monthly Rental: Leica ICR70 5" Robotic Construction Total Station Kit w/ AP20 Tilt Pole
This kit includes a NEW iCR70 Total Station which is primarily used with Concrete & General Contractors, Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical Trades for Layout in buildings/structures. The iCR70 is one of the total stations in Leica's line of iCON total stations and is completely Calibrated. Leica's all new AP20 tilt kit has been added to this kit, allowing accurate layout, without needing to level the prism rod. Call for more information. We also include a 30 Day Return Period and a 1 Year Warranty, give us a call at 360-571-2346 for customized pricing!
Long Term Rentals can qualify for lower rates. Rent to Purchase Plans are also available, contact us for additional details!
This Kit Includes:
1 - Leica iCR70 5" Robotic Total Station
- PowerSearch, ATR, Reflectorless R500 EDM
- Accuracy: Approximately 5/32" at 500 ft
- 250m/820ft Reflectorless Range
1 - Leica MPR122 360° Prism
2 - Leica Li-Ion GEB222 Batteries
2 - Leica Single Bay GKL311 Battery Chargers w/ Power Supply
1 - Leica Total Station Transport Case
1 Year iCR70 Basic CCP
1 - Leica CS35 10" Rugged Tablet
- Leica iCON Build Software Installed
- Leica iCON Build Plus Software Installed
1 - Leica GHT78 Tablet Holder
1 - Leica GHT63 Pole Clamp
1 - Leica Charger
1 - Leica GEB236 Rechargeable Battery
1 - Leica Tablet Carry Case
1 - Leica AP20 AutoPole
- Targeting ID, Tilt Compensation, and Auto Rod-Height Detection
1 - CCD18 ICR Handle Upgrade
2 - Leica Li-Ion GEB321 Batteries
1 - AP20 Holding Case
1 - Leica AP20 AutoPole Rover Rod
- Model: CRP5
1 - 4K Equipment Carbon Fiber Tripod
1 - 4K Equipment Carbon Fiber Bipod
Warranty: 1 Year
- Layout lines for footings or chalk line for formwork on foundation
- Layout points on blinding layer such as pipe insert or cut-outs before pouring concrete
- MEP layout of hanger locations for HVAC and duct work, inserts and slits for sheet metal work
- Fully automatic layout routines of points on floor or ceiling and lines for pipe wall penetrations
Please email or contact us at 360-571-2346 to schedule a DEMO!
Customer is responsible for insurance of the kit and any equipment damage or theft. Rent will be charged at the beginning of each rental period.
WarrantyThis Includes a 90 Day Non-Defect Warranty along with a 30-Day Return Policy. The optional Extended Warranty can be added and will cover repair, replacement, or refund at sellers’ discretion under normal use during the warranty period. Warranty does not provide coverage for lost or stolen items. Please contact us at 360-571-2346 with any questions!